Forms, Terms and Policies
Click on the links below to download PDF files of the following forms. If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Planet Dog Order Form and Price List
- Credit Application
- UPC Listing
- Credit/Returns Form
- Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy
Terms and Policies
Available payment methods include credit cards and Net 30. We accept AMEX, Master Card, Visa and Discover.
Customers may apply for Net 30 Terms. Please contact us or go to FORMS to download application materials, as terms are not automatically granted. Past Due accounts are subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge. A charge of $30 will be applied for checks returned for insufficient funds. Planet Dog reserves the right to reinstate pre-pay terms based on payment history without notification.
All International customers that do not have an International Distributor representing Planet Dog in their country must pay via Credit Card. Unfortunately, COD and Net 30 terms are not currently available internationally. All orders will ship UPS.
Returns Authorization & Product Returns Policy
We will accept returns on undamaged products with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN).Returns up to 60 days from invoice will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Returns from 60-120 days from invoice will be charged a 50% restocking fee. We will not accept returns without a RAN, or after 120 days from invoice. This policy includes order delivery refusals.
Please contact Customer Service at 800.381.1516 for more information or to obtain a RAN.
Returns from customers
If a customer returns product due to quality or durability issues, please provide them with a credit or exchange per your store's policy. Then contact us at 800.381.1516 and we will credit your account. If the total of damaged merchandise exceeds $30, or in instances of a quality issue we must address, we require that you send it back to us at Planet Dog's expense. You must call for a Return Authorization number and shipping instructions before sending back the products.
Please advise customers at time of purchase about toy durability and intended use. Refer to our Chewometer for durability ratings for Orbee-tuff toys.
- At Planet Dog we want to make sure our retailers have the right products in their stores. That's why we have an exchange program aimed at helping retailers exchange product in an effort to help ensure maximum success. For products to be eligible for exchange they must be unused, 100% resalable*^ and have been purchased within the last 90 days. Product can be exchanged for other product of equal or greater value. If you would like to find out if your product qualifies for exchange please contact your Account Manager. They will work with you to fill out all necessary documentation. No exchanges will be made on product that was purchased over 90 days ago. Limited Edition and Holiday products are not eligible for the exchange program. Exchanges may not be combined with any other offer and are not eligible for further price adjustments. Shipping and handling charges will be charged with each shipment, these charges are the responsibility of the retailer.
- Product must have original header cards and not contain any stickers or pricing information
- Product must not contain any damage or default
- Product must be clean and appropriate for sale
- Product must be an active UPC (please view our current list http://planetdog.com/SSP%20Applications/PlanetDog%20-%20Suitecommerce/ShopFlow/PDFs/UPC_Master_2016.pdf)
*Unused, 100% resalable
^Upon receiving the product in our warehouse Planet Dog has the right to reject any product that does not meet the terms and conditions of our exchange program.
Sample PolicySamples are provided upon request at wholesale prices. Planet Dog will credit the cost of the sample(s) to your account once a case order is placed. Please be sure to mention the sample credit upon ordering. Samples cannot be credited when ordering online. Credits will not be given 30 days after your order ships Limit one sample item per product per customer. Standard shipping and handling charges apply.
Planet Dog periodically offers promotions. These are valid on new orders and cannot be used on orders already placed. Promotional codes must be mentioned or entered at time of order and cannot be combined. Other restrictions, when applicable, will be clearly noted on promotional materials.
Back Order Policy
While we strive to maintain adequate inventory levels of all of our products, occasionally high demand leaves us with items that are out of stock. Planet Dog does not accept orders for back ordered items. Out of stock items will be noted on our website, and will be removed from incoming orders, with the remaining items fulfilled and shipped within our regular shipping windows. Our Customer Service and Sales teams will do their best to facilitate easy ordering when out of stock items are back in our Distribution Center.
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy- MAPP
Our Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) is intended for consumers to purchase from other retailers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. Therefore, if Planet dog agrees to all your company to see its products, you will need to agrees to abide by our MAP requirements and restrictions. To see full policy please click here: http://www.planetdog.com/SSP%20Applications/PlanetDog%20-%20Suitecommerce/ShopFlow/PDFs/MAP_Pricing%20Policy.pdf
Planet Dog ships primarily through UPS. Our shipping tiers for standard, domestic Wholesale orders within the 48 contiguous states are posted on the website, and are subject to change. Orders requiring a shipper other than UPS may be refused, or subject to a transaction charge.
Order Consolidation: If an order requires products to be removed from standard case counts and repackaged into alternate boxes, Planet Dog will charge a fee equal to 5% of the order total, in addition to shipping costs.
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii, international orders, and large orders that qualify for free shipping may be shipped UPS, freight, or best method. The Distribution Supervisor will contact the customer in these cases.
Expedited shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international locations will be subject to additional charges according to the rates of the carrier.